Recommended prerequisite for participation in
The module builds on knowledge obtained during the 2nd semester
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Must have knowledge about modeling of electromechanical and
- Must be able to understand methods for control of complex
- Must be able to analyze methods of state observation, parameter
estimation and sensor information fusion in systems.
- Must be able to apply methods of supervisory control, fault
tolerant control or fault detection.
- Must be able to design and implement a control system for a
Type of instruction
As described in § 17.
|Name of exam
|Control of Complex Systems
|Type of exam
Oral exam based on a project
|7-point grading scale
|Type of grading
|Criteria of assessment
|The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination
Policies and Procedures