Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- A coherent and profound knowledge of how and why media firms
organise their creative processes in particular ways and how they
can be improved including how users might be integrated
- Insight into project management in media firms including their
industry specific differences
- Knowledge of IP and contractual issues of relevance for media
firms including Creative Commons.
- Knowledge about technological convergence and the related
managerial challenges media firms face
- Insights in strategic accounting management
- Developed skills to evaluate the organization of creative
practises in media firms and argue for specific choices in
connection to improvement of and changes in the organization of the
- Developed relevant skills to apply theories and methods to
assess implications of IP rights and contracts incentive structures
for the firms’ choice of strategy.
- Developed skills to identify and implement options for
reorganisation and improvements in the context of global
- Be able to discuss the complex of problems associated with
organization and improvement of creativity in media firms and
- Develop abilities to account for IP rights and their
implications for media firms
- Be able to read and use financial accounts for strategic
choices in media firms.
Type of instruction
The teaching is organized in accordance with the general form of
teaching. Please see the programme cirruculum §17.
Extent and expected workload
Since it is a 5 ECTS course module the expected workload is
150 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Media Management, Micro|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination
Policies and Procedures|