The project is designed to cover a broad range of topics. It can be a theoretical or an experimental project dealing with all aspects relevant for manufacturing and engineering of biological/organic nanostructures.
• must have knowledge about how to design, model and manufacture
different biological/organic nanostructures
• must be able to understand the fundamental concepts of engineering and design of nanostructures based on organic/biological systems
• must be able to apply the design, engineering and
manufacturing concepts in order to predict and fabricate the
desired organic or bio-nanostructures
• must be able to evaluate the different methods used for production, design, and engineering of nanobiostructures
• must have obtained the skills to design, model, fabricate and characterize nano-scale (bio)structures
Supervised project work done in groups.
This is a 15 ECTS project module and the work load is expected to be 450 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Nanobioengineering|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
All written and all electronic aids
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination Policies and Procedures|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Location of the lecture||Campus Aalborg|
|Responsible for the module|
|Study Board||Study Board of Mechanical Engineering and Physics|
|Department||Department of Materials and Production|
|Faculty||Faculty of Engineering and Science|