Content, progress and pedagogy of the
The project aims to create or explore an interaction. It could,
for example be a man-machine interaction, a human-human interaction
or human-machine-human interaction.
- Understand the fundamental aspects of the designed/examined
- Understand the psychological concepts that are either related
to or possibly can describe the designed/examined interaction.
- Understand methods for the measurement of the designed/examined
interaction influence on humans.
- Can design a prototype which is part of/or which can be used in
connection with the designed/investigated interaction.
- Can measure on the designed/examined interaction with an aim of
investigating the influence on humans.
- Can with the relevant tools analyse the measured data from this
could account for the interaction’s influence on humans.
- Can synthesize the above information into a holistic
understanding of the designed/examined the interaction and its
influence on humans.
- Design and prototype manufacture a product using knowledge of
applied cognitive psychology, to improve the human’s experience of
a product. The improvement of the interaction could be measured
through various user experience tests where a later statistical
analysis could give a concrete estimate of the interaction’s
influence on the user.
- Investigate a given interaction, in order to provide design
guidelines, suggestions for improvement, or a design concept that
can increase or improve the interaction’s influence on the
Type of instruction
- A scientific paper, in conjunction with edited work sheets
documenting the various details of the project.
|Name of exam||Interaction|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||External examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination
Policies and Procedures|