Content, progress and pedagogy of the
Students who complete the module:
- Know principles and methods for identification and analysis of
- Know methods to reduce occupational risk in complex
- Understand the mechanisms behind experience feedback and
- Are able to identify and manage health and safety hazards in
- Are able to identify organisational and individual obstacles to
an efficient learning from experiences on accidents and identify
possible strategies to mitigate the effect of these obstaclesare
able to apply tools for HSE performance and monitoring.
- Can systematically apply methods for identifying and managing
accidents in operations.
Type of instruction
Lectures, discussion, group-based project work, student
Extent and expected workload
The module is 5 ECTS which is corresponding to 150 hours of
|Name of exam||Health and Safety Management|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
Exam format is decided on by start of semester.
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination
Policies and Procedures|
Contact information for Dewan Ahsan: