Forudsætninger/Anbefalede forudsætninger for
at deltage i modulet
The module is based upon knowledge obtained in the module
Introduction to Building Information Management or equivalent.
Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
The student should acquire knowledge about basic concepts,
technologies and methods to analyze and develop models that
describe a building's functional systems, components, processes
in construction and knowledge management models.
The student should be able to:
- Knowledge representation in theory and practice including
conceptual models and data models.
- Basic concepts, technologies and methods for knowledge
- Principles, methods and techniques for the design and
evaluation of user environments for computer-aided interaction and
collaboration, and knowledge exchange.
- The construction process’ fundamental ontologies.
The students should have knowledge within the following
- Use various knowledge representation properties and evaluate
their practical suitability for modelling of different
- Document knowledge for digital delivery of building
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of methods and systems for
ICT-supported information and knowledge sharing in the construction
process including Semantic Web technologies
- Identify support systems for knowledge management
- Demonstrate how simulation and analysis systems can be
integrated with building models
- Perform conceptual modelling in e.g. IDEF0, E-R and UML
- Describe how a system can be implemented in cooperation with
end-users, including methods to identify user requirements and
evaluation of systems under development
The course provides the students with a capability to:
- Specify building processes and building functional systems and
how these can be modeled on a conceptual and data level.
Lectures and exercises in groups supplemented with workshops,
presentation seminars and other forms of active learning.
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
The module is 5 ECTS which is corresponding to 150 hours of
|Prøvens navn||Byggeriets videnshåndtering|
Skriftlig eller mundtlig
Individual oral or written examination. The exam form is determined
at the beginning of the semes-ter.
|Vurderingskriterier||Vurderingskriterierne er angivet i Universitetets