• Must have knowledge of the main microfabrication processes,
including lithography, etching, and deposition.
• Must have basic understanding of the main equipment types used in micro-/nano-fabrication
• Must be able to design and implement basic micro-/nano-fabrication pro-cesses
• Must demonstrate good knowledge of basic methods used for
fabrication of devices on micro- and nanoscale.
• Must be able to perform basic micro-/nano-fabrication processes and work in the clean-room environment.
Lectures, tutorials and practical exercises.
This is a 5 ECTS course module and the work load is
expected to be 150 hours for the student.
|Name of exam
|Type of exam
Active participation/continuous evaluationInternal running evaluation (pass/no pass) based on active participation in the course, including tutorials, lab exercises and assignments.
|Type of grading
|Criteria of assessment
|The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination Policies and Procedures
|Language of instruction
|Location of the lecture
|Responsible for the module
|Study Board of Mechanical Engineering and Physics
|Department of Materials and Production
|Faculty of Engineering and Science