Content, progress and pedagogy of the
The objective of the module is to provide students with
knowledge of critical analysis of core themes within Ethics and
Mobility. Limitations to mobility and the ethics herein will be
core themes of this course. The students will be assessed based on
their skills in methodological considerations to discover progress
in problem based learning processes, especially by showing skills
in showing development of own skills addressing interdisciplinary
The module includes themes within:
- Mobility regimes
- Cases from various areas of the world with a focus ethics that
are particularly relevant to planning and policy within the field
- financial crises and their implications for different
- possess knowledge of various theoretical and methodological
tools within the fields of ethics and mobility
- can apply their knowledge within the module’s subject areas to
select theories and analytical perspectives and at the same time
remain critical to these theories and analyses.
- can analyse from an interdisciplinary and comparative
- can independently take responsibility for their own academic
development and specialisation
- can plan and manage complex work and development situations
within mobility, while including ethical perspectives using problem
based learning skills.
- can reflect and argue on the basis of scientific knowledge
- can analyse mobility, transnationalism and change from
different perspectives and thereby qualify themselves to work
within the field.
Type of instruction
The module consists of lectures and seminars, including
exercises and student contributions.
The module shares exams withGRS021