Prerequisite/Recommended prerequisite for
participation in the module
The project module builds on knowledge obtained during the 1st and
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- tools and methods for planning large scale communication
- tools and methods for distributed systems management and
- tools and methods for positioning in distributed
- apply basic as well as advanced methods for performance
analysis in distributed systems and/or communication networks.
- apply tools for performance analysis and simulation of
distributed systems and/or communication networks.
- make a choice of parameters, methods and tools for the analysis
of a problem where a distributed system and/or communication system
comprises a part of the solution. Emphasis is on the communication
facility and the associated network planning.
Type of instruction
Types of instruction are listed at the start of §17; Structure
and contents of the programme.
|Name of exam||Performance Analysis and Network Planning|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination
Policies and Procedures|