Prerequisite/Recommended prerequisite for
participation in the module
The module builds on knowledge obtained in the 1st - 5th semester.
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
The objective is to demonstrate the total acquired knowledge,
skills and competencies as described for this bachelor study
program (cf. § 15 and § 16 of the
- Must have knowledge of how to design and develop a solution to
an ICT related problem serving the needs of the end user
- Must have understanding of societal contexts of IT,
communication and media technologies.
- Must have knowledge about principles for designing, realizing,
analysing and evaluating technical solutions within the field of
IT, communication and media technologies
- Must be able to identify organisational, market and legal
implications of a given solution to a problem
- Must be able to analyse previous research, theories and current
trends concerning IT, communication and new media
- Must be able to carry out methodological consideration to
describe the theoretical and empirical foundation of the
- Must be able synthesise the competencies acquired in the
- Must be able to synthesise knowledge in various forms of
documentation, e.g., written, oral presentations.
- Must be able to communicate and present the project applying
- Must be able to reflect on the possible ethical perspective of
IT, communication and media technologies and discuss implications
of a responsible professional practice.
- Must have competencies in comparing and assessing the potential
of different technologies, methods and approaches
Type of instruction
Students will work individually or in groups. The students will
receive instruction and feedback from the teacher.
|Name of exam||BSc Project|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||External examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination
Policies and Procedures|