Prerequisite/Recommended prerequisite for
participation in the module
The module builds on knowledge obtained during the 2nd semester
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Must have knowledge about modeling of electromechanical and
- Must be able to understand methods for control of complex
- Must be able to analyze methods of state observation, parameter
estimation and sensor information fusion in systems.
- Must be able to apply methods of supervisory control, fault
tolerant control or fault detection.
- Must be able to design and implement a control system for a
- Be able to independently define and analyse scientific and
engineering problems in the area defined by the project theme, also
in cooperation with external/internal partners or as part of
- Be able to control the working and development process within
the project theme.
Type of instruction
As described in § 17.
|Name of exam||Control of Complex Systems|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination
Policies and Procedures|