Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
Students who complete the module must have acquired the
following knowledge, skills, and competencies:
The students should have knowledge within the following
- Paradigms for organizational change.
- Change management and change communication.
- Implementation of IT-based systems: Challenges related to the
organizational implementation of IT-based systems from the project
start to the successful implementation. The focus is on both
managerial issues associated with organizational change and
specific practical activities (e.g. user training).
The student should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of both the managerial and practical
issues associated with the implementation of IT-based systems in
- Demonstrate knowledge within the theory of change management
for IT-related change initiatives.
The course provides the students with a capability to:
- Analyze change initiatives and develop strategies and plans for
management of change related to the implementation of IT-based
systems in large organizations.
- Manage organizational change processes dealing with the
implementation of IT-based systems.
- Execute practical tasks associated with the introduction of new
IT-based systems, including the planning and preparation of user
- Assess and choose among scientific theories, methods, and tools
for implementation of IT-based systems
- Communicate research-based knowledge and discuss professional
and scientific problems in the implementation of IT-based systems
with both colleagues and non-specialists
Lectures and exercises in groups supplemented with workshops,
presentation seminars and other forms of active learning.
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
The module is 5 ECTS which is corresponding to 150 hours of
|Prøvens navn||Implementering af IT-baserede systemer i
Skriftlig eller mundtlig
Individual oral or written examination. The exam form is determined
at the beginning of the semes-ter.
|Vurderingskriterier||Vurderingskriterierne er angivet i Universitetets