Forudsætninger/Anbefalede forudsætninger for
at deltage i modulet
The module is based upon knowledge obtained in the module Project
Man-agement and Economics or equivalent.
Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
Students who complete the module must have acquired the
following knowledge, skills and competencies:
The course introduces the students to the various management
roles in building projects and for the communication and
collaboration needs which is the prerequisite for achieving
effective construction process. The students must have knowledge of
the theories that describe the following areas:
- Must have knowledge of management roles and management areas,
including the authorities.
- Must have knowledge of proactive and reactive conflict
- Must have knowledge of basic logistics for the construction of
- Must have knowledge of quality and environmental management
works carried out at construction sites.
- Must have knowledge of advanced project financial
- Must have knowledge of facilities management
- Must be able to compare different management roles in a
construction project and relate these to the phases of the building
- Must be able to account for the authorities, in connection with
the construction of building and construction projects
- Must be able to use various conflict resolution models.
- Must be able to integrate logistical optimization in the
management of building and construction projects.
- Must be able to explain the quality and environmental
- Must be able to analyze various economic problems in building
and construction projects.
- Must be able to integrate facilities management theories in the
- Must be able to understand the different analysis models and
have a solid knowledge of the management tasks that occur during
the building process.
- Must master a wide range of management areas for both large and
small projects. Knowledge gained in this module must be used as
skills in project management areas of logistics, economics, risk
management, quality and environmental management and facilities
Lectures supplemented with workshops, presentation seminars and
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
The module is 5 ECTS which is corresponding to 150 hours of
|Prøvens navn||Byggeprocessens styringsområder|
Skriftlig eller mundtlig
Individual oral or written examination. The exam form is determined
at the beginning of the semester.
|Vurderingskriterier||Vurderingskriterierne er angivet i Universitetets