• Must have knowledge of the main microfabrication processes,
including lithography, etching, and deposition.
• Must have basic understanding of the main equipment types used in micro-/nano-fabrication
• Must be able to design and implement basic micro-/nano-fabrication pro-cesses
• Must demonstrate good knowledge of basic methods used for
fabrication of devices on micro- and nanoscale.
• Must be able to perform basic micro-/nano-fabrication processes and work in the clean-room environment.
Lectures, tutorials and practical exercises.
This is a 5 ECTS course module and the work load is
expected to be 150 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Nanofabrikation|
|Type of exam|
Active participation/continuous evaluationInternal running evaluation (pass/no pass) based on active participation in the course, including tutorials, lab exercises and assignments.
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination Policies and Procedures|
|Language of instruction||Danish and English|
|Location of the lecture||Campus Aalborg|
|Responsible for the module|
|Study Board||Study Board of Mathematics, Physics and Nanotechnology|
|Department||Department of Mathematical Sciences|
|Faculty||Faculty of Engineering and Science|