Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Has attained thorough understanding of a broad range of
theoretical and experimental methods within the area of
- Is able to apply scientific methods to solve a wide variety of
problems within the field of advanced operations management.
- Is able to participate in and/or lead projects within the field
of advanced operations management.
- Is able to work independently with a project on a specific
problem within their field of interest on the highest possible
level within their specialization.
- Is able to conduct technological development and research, and
solve complex problems using scientific methods.
- Can plan, execute and report an extensive individual research
project within an agreed time frame.
- Can take part in both discipline-specific and interdisciplinary
cooperation to solve complex problems.
- Is able to compare and critically evaluate the results of the
project in relation to existing knowledge and accepted theories
within the subject area.
- Is able to communicate a balanced view of the results and
conclusions of the project in well-organized written and oral
- Is competent to solve new and complicated technical
Type of instruction
In this module, the Master’s Thesis is carried out. The module
constitutes independent project work and concludes the programme.
Within the approved topic, the Master’s Thesis must document that
the level of the programme has been attained.
Extent and expected workload
Since it is a 30 ECTS project module the expected workload is
900 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Master’s Thesis|
|Type of exam|
Master's thesis/final project
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||External examination|