• Must have knowledge about advanced gene expression systems
• Must have knowledge about high throughput screening methods
• Must have knowledge about advanced applications of gene technology in the areas of biotechnology, medicine, and nanotechnology
• Must be able to apply the knowledge to solve real world
• Must be able to understand the principles
• Must be able to engineer (theoretically) new DNA based nano-devices
• Must have a deeper understanding of the principles and tools
• Must know how to engineer nano-devices for applications in the area of medicine and biotechnology
Lectures with problems.
This is a 5 ECTS course module and the work load is expected to be 150 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Advanced Gene Technology|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||As stated in the Joint Programme Regulations.
|Danish title||Avanceret genteknologi|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Location of the lecture||Campus Aalborg|
|Responsible for the module|
|Study Board||Study Board of Mathematics, Physics and Nanotechnology|
|Department||Department of Mathematical Sciences|
|Faculty||Faculty of Engineering and Science|