• Must have knowledge about basic organic chemical reactions
(ionic and radical reactions)
• Must have the knowledge about nomenclature within organic chemistry and stereochemistry
• Must have the knowledge about the main types of microorganisms and their major applications
• Must be able to understand the basic mechanisms of the most important chemical reactions (electrophile, nucleophile, and radical reactions), and reactive groups within organic chemistry
• Must be able to apply the basic mechanisms of the most important chem-ical reactions in order to solve unknown problems
• Must be able to apply the reaction mechanisms to novel
• Must be able to solve and understand organic chemistry reactions.
• Must be able to understand the different types of microorganisms
• Must have a deeper knowledge and understanding of the
principle organ-ic chemistry reaction mechanisms and how to apply
them to real world problems
• Must have a general understanding of principle differences of microor-ganisms
Lectures with theoretical problems.
This is a 5 ECTS course module and the work load is expected to be 150 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Organisk kemi og mikrobiologi|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||As stated in the Joint Programme Regulations.
|Danish title||Organisk kemi og mikrobiologi|
|Language of instruction||Danish and English|
|Location of the lecture||Campus Aalborg|
|Responsible for the module|
|Study Board||Study Board of Mathematics, Physics and Nanotechnology|
|Department||Department of Mathematical Sciences|
|Faculty||Faculty of Engineering and Science|