Prerequisite/Recommended prerequisite for
participation in the module
The module builds upon knowledge obtained during the 1st and 2nd
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Item the interaction of multiple communication links which are
jointly considered to optimize system performance
- Wireless communications technologies for
- Specific in-depth knowledge about at least one advanced method
- applied to wireless communications. Such as
- The generic multiple access principles as it applies to time,
frequency, code and space - and know their advanced formats for
multi agent support.
- Methods used to model electro-magnetic properties of antennas
and propagation for wireless communication, and exploit their
characteristics for terminal or system performance
- Channel characterization and processing algorithms to exploit
multi link radio propagation mechanisms of multiple antenna
- Evaluate the impact on system performance, by joint treatment
of links in a multi-user/multi- network scenario – or other
- Apply multi-agent or other modern/advanced techniques to a
practical problem in modern wireless communications and evaluate
- Excel in least one advanced method or technology applied to
- Assess and exploit the space domain, the multiple user
dimensions - or other modern/advanced technologies, to provide
additional degrees of freedom to the system design.
- Communicate the project work in sound scientific and academic
- Contribute successfully to team work within the problem area
and make a common presentation of the project work
Type of instruction
Types of instruction are listed at the start of §17; Structure
and contents of the programme.
|Name of exam||Multi Agent Wireless Systems|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
Individual oral examination with grades in accordance with the
7-point grading scale.
The examination is based on questions that take their starting
points in the written documentation for the project module.
For further information concerning the examination procedure, refer
to Joint Programme Regulations.
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination