Prerequisite/Recommended prerequisite for
participation in the module
The module adds to the knowledge obtained in the 1st and 2nd
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Must have knowledge about contemporary research and
- Must have knowledge about appropriate methods and/or algorithms
and their implementation and/or simulation.
- Must have knowledge about relevant standards.
- Must have knowledge of appropriate measurements and/or
- Must be able to analyze, design and implement engineering
solutions to solve advanced problems.
- Must be able to determine the necessary requirements.
- Can apply adequate tools and methods for data acquisition,
analysis, simulations and/or implementation.
- Must be able carry out measurements and/or evaluations
according to relevant standards and requirements.
- Must be able to select among multiple solutions using
- Must be able to organize, schedule, conduct, evaluate, and
document a thorough test- and validation procedure for the complete
- Can read, understand, and apply theories, methods, algorithms,
and tools published in the relevant scientific literature.
- Can discuss obtained results with respect to further work.
- Can communicate the results of the project work in a project
- Can contribute successfully to teamwork within the problem area
and make a common presentation of the result of the project
Type of instruction
As described in the introduction to Chapter 3
|Name of exam||Signal Processing and Acoustics|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||The criteria of assessment are stated in the Examination