Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
- Must be able to understand architectural issues such as the
division of functions between terminal, server and networks.
- Must have knowledge about Internet of Things.
- Must have knowledge about smart sensors and smart
- Must understand general sensor architecture, structure and
- Must have knowledge about basic artificial intelligence and
pattern recognition algorithms and principles.
- Must have knowledge about platform programming and scripting
(Tablets, Raspberry-pi, Arduino, Smart TV, etc.).
- Must understand interface and communication concepts in
relation to external servers, databases, and cloud-based
- Must have knowledge about a range of software technologies
(e.g. Python, Java, mySQL).
- Must have knowledge about different Software Development
Toolkits (SDK), simulators, emulators and Integrated Development
- Must be able to design and implement platform
services/applications using high-level programming languages and
- Must be able to perform platform programming and scripting
(Raspberry Pi, Arduino, IoS, Smart TV, etc.).
- Must be able to use sensors and actuators to implement Internet
of Thing related systems and devices.
- Must be able to use simple artificial intelligence algorithms
in platform services and applications.
- Must be able to interface, communicate and use external
servers, databases, and cloud-based services.
- Must be able to design, develop and evaluate platform software
- Must be able to produce technical documentation
- Must have the competency to design and develop viable ICT and
media services that can address a wide range of user needs and
provide with a good user experience
- Must have the competency to compose more advanced service
functionality using state-of-the-art software tools, Internet of
Things, cloud architectures, sensors and simple artificial
Types of instruction are listed at the start of Chapter 3
|Prøvens navn||Development of ICT and Media Services|
Skriftlig eller mundtlig