Forudsætninger/Anbefalede forudsætninger for
at deltage i modulet
The sub-module: ‘POPBL and scientific methods’ is a part of this
project and the students must pass this sub-module before they go
to the project exam.
Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
- Must have an overall knowledge about legal problems and legal
measures to prevent or diminish problems within the following
- Personal data and other related information on privacy.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Protecting business secrets
- Net and information security,
- Criminal cyberattacks
- Must have an overall understanding of what protection and
rights the law from the areas listed above offers companies and
individuals in specific situations.
- Must have an overall knowledge about what obligations
individuals and companies are subject to within the law in relation
to different cyber security, privacy and cybercrime problems within
- Must be able to analyze a future comprehensive security service
or cyber security solution within the relevant legal
framework that is solidly technical founded preventing
cyberattacks to ensure privacy as well as protection of personal
data and other business secrets
- Must be able to undertake an analysis of specific law for
applications of technology choices, strategic decisions and
- Must be able to make an overall legal analysis of given
cybercrime, cyber security or privacy problem within an enterprise
to contribute to select the needed and useful measures to protect
the company from further problems in this areas.
- Must have competence to deal with cyberattacks from a legal
perspective in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Must have competence to assist legal professionals to establish
the necessary compliance procedures within the relevant regulatory
frameworks to protect enterprises from breaching the regulation on
personal data and privacy, but at the same time have a plan for
protecting business secrets and IPRs from cyberattacks.
The project is performed individually or in small groups of a
maximum of three members. At least one internal supervisor is
assigned, who works with the primary subject within his/her
research. Moreover, additional supervisors e.g. from industry can
be involved in the project.
|Prøvens navn||Enterprises Cyber Security|
Mundtlig pba. projekt
|Vurderingskriterier||Vurderingskriterierne er angivet i Universitetets