Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
- Must have knowledge about the regulation on personal data and
other related privacy rules.
- Must have knowledge about basic regulation on Intellectual
Property Rights (IPR).
- Must have knowledge about EU law protecting business secrets
that are protected and worth protecting from hacker-attacks from a
civil and criminal perspective.
- Must have knowledge about regulation covering net security
(ensuring the protection of personal data, business and governments
- Must have knowledge about regulation on information security,
including the safeguarding of information through risk
- Must have knowledge about reporting obligations and security
- Must have knowledge about security regulations within the
Personal Data Act and special regulations covering information
- Must have knowledge about EU regulation on risk management and
information security as well as the EU policy in this area.
- Must have knowledge about securing evidence after a
cyber-attack for use in further investigations or court
- Must be able to identify which criminal acts that may be
violated in different cyberattacks or hacker-attacks and the
criminal procedures that cover this.
- Must be able to identify requirements and create policies to
establish a consistent IT architecture that assure information
- Must be able to identify security incidents or cybercrimes and
act in timely manner to ensure relevant evidences
- Must have the competency to select and prioritize measures for
protection of networks, services, personal data and other
protectable information, and thus prepare an information security
policy and security plans.
- Must be able regularly as part of a company's planning and
operation to take appropriate technical and organizational measures
to manage the risks to ensure personal security of networks and
services that meet a certain level of security.
- Must have the competency to act in timely manner on criminal
acts and seek to establish the necessary procedures to ensure
evidence to be able to analyze and respond to a possible virus or
Types of instruction are listed at the start of Chapter 3
|Prøvens navn||Cybercrime and Information Security Law|
Skriftlig eller mundtlig
|Vurderingskriterier||Vurderingskriterierne er angivet i Universitetets