Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
Students who complete the module must have acquired the
following knowledge, skills and competencies:
The students must have knowledge of the theories that describe
the following areas:
- Concepts, technologies and methods to analyze and develop
models that describe a building's functional systems and
components as well as processes in construction.
- Concepts, techniques and methods to develop product and process
models in construction
- Methods for management of knowledge and information in
construction, including different types of models and data
The student must be able to:
- Explain the fundamental differences between various types of
building models and process models.
- Explain central aspects of model supported collaboration
between actors of the construction process.
- Demonstrate knowledge of information standards in the field,
including classification systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of significant national and international
initiatives regarding the use of information technology in the
- Explain the properties of different information representations
and their suitability for modeling of different systems.
- The course provides students with a number of basic skills to
participate in the implementation of ICT-based systems in
Lectures and exercises in groups supplemented with workshops,
presentation seminars and more.
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
The module is 5 ECTS which is corresponding to 150 hours of
|Prøvens navn||Introduktion til byggeriets informationshåndtering|
Skriftlig eller mundtlig
Individual oral or written examination. The exam form is determined
at the beginning of the semes-ter.
|Vurderingskriterier||Vurderingskriterierne er angivet i Universitetets