Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
The course will provide an understanding of typical Danish soil
types and their geotechnical properties, including characteristic
material, strength and setting parameters. Geotechnics must be
applied. Insight into the foundation methods, field and laboratory
investigation methods must be achieved and understanding of
- Must have knowledge of Danish soil types and their geotechnical
- Must have knowledge of field survey methods.
- Must have knowledge of laboratory testing methods.
- Must be able to understand and explain geostatic.
- Must be able to manage and account for the foundation
principles of simple structures.
- Must be able to understand and explain a geotechnical
- Must be able to apply methods for engineering geological
description of the Danish landscape and soil types.
- Must be able to use geostatic of geotechnical structures.
- Must be able to determine sentences and the critical load for
simple direct-based constructions
- Must be able to assess sentences timing and assess measures
against the sentences.
- Must be able to perform and assess geotechnical classification
- Must be able to use geotechnical drilling profiles and
- Must be able to use the correct terminology in geotechnics and
- Must be able to assess foundation methods in relation to Danish
- Must be able to assess Danish soil types and apply geotechnical
Lectures supplemented with workshops, presentation seminars,
laboratory visits and more.
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
The module is 5 ECTS which is corresponding to 150 hours of
|Prøvens navn||Grundlæggende geoteknik og fundering|
Skriftlig eller mundtlig
Individual oral or written examination. The exam form is determined
at the beginning of the semes-ter.
|Vurderingskriterier||Vurderingskriterierne er angivet i Universitetets