Forudsætninger/Anbefalede forudsætninger for
at deltage i modulet
The module is based upon knowledge obtained in 1st semester or
Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
The project will contribute to the students’ knowledge and
skills within building modelling and the underlying data
representations. The students who complete the project should have
the following knowledge, skills and competencies:
The students should have knowledge within the following
- Building models and fundamental data models.
- Statement of requirements for the building and the relevant
- Modeling tools relevant for the various phases of the
construction process and the lifecycle of the building including
Building Information Modeling (BIM) tools.
- Organization of the construction process including the needs
and requirements to data models, classification and
- Intelligent and responsive buildings.
The student should be able to:
- Explain the principal construction, integration and use of
different building product and process models.
- Explain the relationship between the different requirements to
the building functional systems and models.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of national and international
standards and initiatives related to the models and their use.
- Explain the fundamental differences between different types of
- Demonstrate an overview of a representative selection of tools
that can be used for modeling
The course provides the students with a capability to:
- Advise on the specification, design and integration of product
and process models in construction projects.
- Communicate the results from the project work in a project
- Investigate the problem thoroughly and conduct a joint
presentation of results.
Project work with supervision supplemented with workshops,
presentation seminars and other forms of active learning.
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
The module is 15 ECTS which is corresponding to 450 hours of
|Prøvens navn||Virtuelle bygninger og datamodeller|
Mundtlig pba. projekt
Oral exam based on a presentation and project report.
|Vurderingskriterier||Vurderingskriterierne er angivet i Universitets