Prerequisite/Recommended prerequisite for
participation in the module
Knowledge, skills and competences corresponding to the Bachelor
degree in Sports Science at Aalborg University.
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Have knowledge about building-blocks and the underlying
scientific principles of embedded systems
- Have knowledge on how to build solutions to real-world problems
using embedded systems
- Have knowledge on basic principles of computer
- Can apply microcontroller-based systems solutions for sport
- Can implement ad-hoc solutions for hardware and software
- Can critically read original technical reports relevant to
- Can identify hardware and software solutions and partially
|Name of exam||Embedded/mobile Systems and Their Applications in
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||As stated in the Framework Provisions|
programme student counsellors if you consider
applying to the education and you have questions.
Please consult the Moodle page for your semester and contact the
semester coordinator if you have academic questions, or the study
secretary if you have administrative questions.
All other enquiries may be directed
to Malene Møller
Knudsen, secretary of the Study Board.