Prerequisite/Recommended prerequisite for
participation in the module
Knowledge, skills and competences corresponding to the Bachelor
degree in Sports Science at Aalborg University.
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Have knowledge about simulation methods useful in sports
- Have knowledge about the assumptions and limitations of the
- Have knowledge about the connection between the model and the
- Can explain the general principles of modelling, simulation,
verification and validation
- Can explain how the human body and its interaction with the
surroundings can be analysed by means of modelling and simulation
- Can apply musculoskeletal modelling techniques on problems
within Sports Science
- Can apply kinematic data as input to musculoskeletal models
(e.g. motion capture data)
- Can apply experimental model validation techniques
- Can critically evaluate simulation results
|Name of exam||Modelling of Human Function|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||As stated in the Framework Provisions|
programme student counsellors if you consider
applying to the education and you have questions.
Please consult the Moodle page for your semester and contact the
semester coordinator if you have academic questions, or the study
secretary if you have administrative questions.
All other enquiries may be directed
to Malene Møller
Knudsen, secretary of the Study Board.