Prerequisite/Recommended prerequisite for
participation in the module
Participation in MMA course and project exams in the 1th semester.
Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Knowledge of the construction and use of models for analysis of
the costs and effects of new medical technologies (including new
medicines and medical devices)
- Knowledge of the use of patient-specific data from clinical
trials as well as register-based data for analysis of costs and
effects of new medical technology, including subgroup
- Can use the methods of the field to analyse economic and
clinical effects for current issues in the health sector
- Can structure and present results from advanced health economic
models and analyses of cost- effectiveness, budget impact and
- Can develop advanced health economic analyses, including
economic evaluations (cost-effectiveness analysis, cost-utility
analysis, cost-benefit analysis, etc.), budget analyses,
cost-of-illness analyses, MTV reports, etc.
- Can critically assess methods and results from health economic
- Can be part of a health economic team in a company/organisation
that performs and/or uses health economic analyses of new
|Name of exam||Economics of Health Technologies and Technology
|Type of exam|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||As stated in the Join Programme Regulations.|
programme student counsellors if you consider applying to
the education and you have questions.
Please consult the Moodle page for your semester and contact the
semester coordinator if you have academic questions, or the study
secretary if you have administrative questions.
All other enquiries may be directed to
Nørgaard, secretary of the Study Board.