Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Have gained an in-depth understanding of:
- Concepts, theories and methods regarding models for production
planning and control applied to production setup as well as
execution of production systems, especially fundamental models for
economy, organisation and management
- Technologies and systems which can support the development of
such planning and control models.
- Have gained knowledge about the relationships between the
- Be able to use of the theories and methods in design of
specific planning and control systems
- Be able to use relevant technologies and systems in solving
specific planning and control problems in practice
- Be able to evaluate theoretic and practical needs for planning
and control and to select and substantiate economic optimal
- Be able to communicate such problems and solution models to
other participants in development projects.
- Be able to apply knowledge and skills in relation to complex
- Be able to contribute constructively and professionally in
- Be able to identify personal needs for additional learning and
an appropriate approach.
Type of instruction
The teaching is organized in accordance with the general form of
teaching. Please see the programme cirruculum §17.
Extent and expected workload
Since it is a 5 ECTS course module the expected workload is 150
hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Production Planning and Control|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|