Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- The student will understand theories of market analysis and
market development strategies and implementation of
- The student will understand and distinguish between the
different types of financing, including: lending based, equity
based and cash-flow based.
- The student will learn aspect of how to identify and analyse
markets and how to make strategies for approaching the market.
- The student will learn how to address financing issues of the
business from a resource standpoint.
- The students will learn to identify the most suitable form of
financing and resource acquirement for a specific
- The student will be able to use methods of identifying a
market, and develop a market strategy, and to implementing the
- The student will be able to identify the needs of the new
business and approach potential stakeholders and key persons in
order to acquire the resources to meet the needs.
- The student will be able to operate under the restraints of
limited resources and optimize the usage of those
Type of instruction
The teaching is organized in accordance with the general form of
teaching. Please see the programme cirruculum §17.
Extent and expected workload
Since it is a 5 ECTS course module the expected workload is 150
hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Markets, Resources and Entrepreneurship|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|