Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Gain theoretical insight into high impact innovation concepts
such as corporate entrepreneurship, disruptive innovation,
- Understand the role and impact of corporate
entrepreurship/(radical) innovation in organisations.
- Understanding high-impact innovation processes and how to
organize them in and around companies
- Be able to identify and analyse challenges of corporate
entrepreneurship/innovation in organizations.
- Be able to choose and use relevant theories, methods, and
- Be able to audit, evaluate and contribute to design of the
innovative capabilities of an established organisation.
- Be able to better navigate in contexts of corporate
entrepreneurship/(radical) innovation given the complexity,
politics and emergent nature of the processes.
- Ability to develop conceptual solutions to the challenges faced
by established organisations when attempting to organise corporate
Type of instruction
The teaching is organized in accordance with the general form of
teaching. Please see the programme cirruculum §17.
Extent and expected workload
Since it is a 5 ECTS course module the expected workload is 150
hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Corporate Entrepreneurship|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|