Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- The student will be able to understand the different positions
within agile methods.
- The student will be able to understand the underlying
methodology behind innovative agile business processes.
- The student will be able to navigate between agile methods
related to different practical business constrains.
- The student will be able to understand human and own
preferences in order to understand group dynamic within an
innovative, agile team.
- The student will be able to navigate with agile methods related
to different business cases and related to problem areas in an
- The student will be able to navigate through innovative agile
processes using methods to sustain high innovation capacity through
a project cycle from idea to finalizing.
- The student will be able to navigate in a multidisciplinary
business environment with different business drivers in order to
bring most value to an innovative project cycle.
- The student will be able to set, supply and navigate an
interdisciplinary team though an innovative project cycle including
the facilitation of agile processes.
- Reflect on the innovative, agile processes in relation to
relevant agile methods.
The student will enhance his or her personal level of innovative
Type of instruction
The teaching is organized in accordance with the general form of
teaching. Please see the programme cirruculum §17.
Extent and expected workload
Since it is a 5 ECTS course module the expected workload is 150
hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Agile Business Navigation|
|Type of exam|
Written or oral exam
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||Internal examination|