Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
- Describe and understand general capabilities needed for
organisations to become and stay innovative in their business
- Describe and understand general abilities and conditions needed
for people to become and stay entrepreneurial.
- Describe and understand tools and methods for supporting
entrepreneurial processes with an emphasis on discovery
- Describe and understand theories of creative methodologies and
creative mind-set (dedicated ressources will be allocated for the
initiation and sustaining of the objective).
- Identify and analyse a need or problem using various
theoretical perspectives related to a business development
- Use creative theory and methods in discovery processes.
- Be able to assess and analyse the entrepreneurial/innovation
capabilities of the unit of analysis in focus.
- The student must be able to identify possible conceptual
solutions or development directions for solutions by using theory
and creative skills.
- Approach an empirical field and identify a problem or need
related to innovative and/or entrepreneurial processes and theories
thereof, with an emphasis on discovery.
- Contribute to the development of a conceptual solution by
relating innovation and/or entrepreneurship theories with empirical
- Critically evaluate analysis and solutions.
- Situational application/facilitation of creative skills
(dedicated ressources will be allocated to the initiation and
sustaining of the objective).
The teaching is organized in accordance with the general form of
teaching. Please see the programme cirruculum §17.
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
Since it is a 15 ECTS course module the expected workload is 450
hours for the student.
|Prøvens navn||Entrepreneurial Practice|
Mundtlig pba. projekt