Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Must have knowledge of how to provide solutions to problems
that require innovative solutions rather than current industry
- Must have knowledge of how to apply interdisciplinary methods
in order to exceed the limits of current solutions.
- Must be able to acquire and demonstrate new in depth knowledge
related to selected topics.
- Must be able to find the connection with technologies related
to other topics.
- Must be able to plan and carry out a research study based on a
- Must be able to justify the decisions as well as to analyse
benefits and limitations of the selected solution.
- Must be able to communicate problems, methods and results
within the scientific area, in writing and discuss professional and
scientific problems with peers.
- Must be able to demonstrate scientific skills within the
subject of autonomous systems and to display their ability to
perform scientific work in the area of Autonomous Systems.
- Must be able to take responsibility for their own professional
Type of instruction
In this module, the Master’s project is carried out. The module
constitutes independent project work and concludes the program.
Within the approved topic, the Master’s project must document that
the level for the programme has been attained.
Extent and expected workload
Since it is a 30 ECTS project module the expected workload
is 900 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Master’s Thesis|
|Type of exam|
Master's thesis/final project
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||External examination|