This project focuses on all kinds of advanced biostructures and their static and dynamic properties.
Different advanced nanobiostructures will be manufactured and/or modeled and their static and dynamic properties will be characterized using state-of-the-art scientific tools, techniques and theories.
• Knowledge of the subject-specific methods as well as tools
applied for the design, fabrication, characterization, and modeling
of the biological and organic nanostructures
• Knowledge of the biological, physical, and (bio)chemical principles behind the subject
• Ability to approach, describe, and solve a specific problem
using the tools available
• Ability to explore and achieve sufficient understanding of the state-of-the-art methods and principles used in the project
• Ability to define the limits of the project
• Ability to reflect over the obtained results
• should be able to identify, formulate, and analyze
independently a problem
• should have the necessary skills to identify and apply the relevant scientific theories and methods to the formulated problem
This is a 30 ECTS project module and the work load is expected to be 900 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Advanced Nanobiotechnology (30 ECTS)|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
All written and all electronic aids
|Type of grading||Internal examination|
|Criteria of assessment||As stated in the Joint Programme Regulations.
|Danish title||Avanceret Nanobioteknologi (30 ECTS)|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Location of the lecture||Campus Aalborg|
|Responsible for the module|
|Study Board||Study Board of Mathematics, Physics and Nanotechnology|
|Faculty||Faculty of Engineering and Science|