The project is designed to cover a broad range of topics. It can be a rather more theoretical or experimental project dealing with all aspects relevant for manufacturing and characterization of biological/organic nanostructures.
• Must have knowledge about methods and tools used for
production and characterization of biological/organic
• Must be able to understand the fundamental concepts behind the methods and tools used for production and characterization of biological/organic nanostructures
• Must be able to produce biological/organic nanostructures and
must be able to investigate their properties by using different
methods and tools
• Must be able to evaluate the different methods used for production and characterization of nano(bio)structures
• Must have obtained the skills to produce and characterize biological/organic nanostructures by using different tools
Supervised project work done in groups.
This is a 15 ECTS project module and the work load is expected to be 450 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Characterisation of Nanobiostructures|
|Type of exam|
Oral exam based on a project
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||External examination|
|Criteria of assessment||As stated in the Joint Programme Regulations.
|Danish title||Karakterisering af nanobiostrukturer|
|Language of instruction||English|
|Location of the lecture||Campus Aalborg|
|Responsible for the module|
|Study Board||Study Board of Mathematics, Physics and Nanotechnology|
|Department||Department of Mathematical Sciences|
|Faculty||Faculty of Engineering and Science|