Content, progress and pedagogy of the
- Must have development-based knowledge and understanding of the
profession and the discipline’s practice and applied theories and
- Must be able to apply the discipline’s methods and tools
and master the skills associated with employment in the
- Must be able to assess practical and theoretical issues and the
reasons for and select the options.
- Must be able to present practical and professional issues and
solutions to partners and user.
- Must be able to in an independent way to formulate the problem,
implement, document and present a project involving a complex and
development-oriented task of the chosen specialization.
- Must have the ability to translate academic knowledge and
skills into relevant, practical problem solving at bachelor
of engineering level.
- Must have the ability to provide robust time and work plans for
- Must have an independent and professional approach to dialogue
with the chosen specialization partners and professional
- Must be able identify own learning needs and develop own
knowledge, skills and competencies in relation to the
Type of instruction
Runs as a problem-based project-oriented work. The module will give
students the opportunity to demonstrate knowledge, skills and
competences at university level within the chosen specialization.
The student formulates the problem to be treated, but the
coordinator and supervisor must approve the problem formulation
before the project begins. The topic of the project will often be
based in one of the topics from the internship such that the
student can gain from the experiences. The project can be carried
in or cooperation with a company. The project may be of theoretical
and/or experimental nature.
Extent and expected workload
Since it is a 25 ECTS project module, the work load is expected
to be 750 hours for the student.
|Name of exam||Bachelor Project|
|Type of exam|
Combined written and oral examination, Project
All written and all electronic aids
|Assessment||7-point grading scale|
|Type of grading||External examination|
|Criteria of assessment||According to the Faculty’s assessment criteria.
In addition to the BE project, the student has to follow a 5
ECTS course in Statistics. However, in collaboration with the
supervisor, the student can replace the Statisctics course with
another approved course, if it can improve the student's
profile. Application must be sent to the Study Board of