Forudsætninger/Anbefalede forudsætninger for
at deltage i modulet
Project Management and Economics
Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
Students complete the module must have acquired the following
knowledge, skills and competencies:
Knowledge – The student must have knowledge of the
theories that describe the following areas:
- Must have knowledge of the collection and analysis of empirical
- Must have knowledge of analytical methods for contracting order
- Must have knowledge of project management theories and
- Must have knowledge of modeling processes.
Skills – The student must be able to:
- Analyze a construction order process with emphasis on design
and manufacturing issues.
- Process empirical project data.
- Explain the production, quality and cost issues in the order
- Interpret the relationship between activities in production
through the construction of whole models and detailed models that
describe these conditions.
- Analyze process flows and value creation.
- Reasoning between the project and the organization's
structural, technical and resource building.
- Interpret the interaction between the parties involved in a
project or contract manufacturing company's various
- Argue by using precise production-related
- Must be able to assess the proposed systems and their
sensitivity to changes in e.g. customer demands, regulatory,
- Must be able to establish operational production models. The
models can be based on a deterministic, stochastic or heuristic
- Skal kunne vurdere betydningen for virksomheden eller projektet
af at ændre de nuværende forhold og indføre de foreslåede ændringer
skal eksempelvis vurderes ud fra økonomiske, organisatoriske,
sociale og tekniske konsekvenser.
- Must be able to assess the importance for the company or the
project of changing the current situation and introduce the
proposed amendment, which must be assessed from e.g. economic,
organizational, social and technical consequences.
- Must be able to prepare and reflect on concrete implementation
- Must be able to communicate the results obtained from the
project work in a project report.
- Must be able to work around the problem field project and make
a joint presentation of the project results.
Project work with teacher feedback supplemented with lectures,
workshops, presentation seminars and more.
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
The module is 15 ECTS which is corresponding to 450 hours of