Forudsætninger/Anbefalede forudsætninger for
at deltage i modulet
No specific prerequisites necessary
Modulets indhold, forløb og pædagogik
Students who complete the module must have acquired the
following knowledge, skills and competencies:
Knowledge – The student must have knowledge of the
theories that describe the following areas:
- Must have knowledge of economic conditions for the construction
- Must have knowledge of operating, investing and financing
- Must have knowledge of budgeting and financial reporting.
- Must have knowledge of general project management models.
- Must have knowledge of basic project planning tools such as
time and resource plans.
- Must have knowledge of general organizational and motivational
and communication theories.
- Must have knowledge of working environment and safety and
health on construction projects.
- Must be able to use the usual methods for calculation of costs
in manufacturing companies.
- Must be able to use the usual methods for the assessment of
- Must be able to use the usual methods of budgeting of business
- Must be able to identify and evaluate the usual sources for
financing the investments and operations of a manufacturing
- Must be able to prepare and analyze accounts and accordingly
assess the economic situation.
- Must be able to argue for usual models of motivation,
communication and management and use of models in less complex
- Must be able to explain the traditional models of organization
of construction projects as well as classical and modern forms of
cooperation in such projects.
- Must be able to design appropriate time and resource plans
based on among other things the principles of "lean
- Must be able to assess specific cases for the purposes of
health and safety tools.
- Must be able to explain the impact of project activities on the
financial circumstances of the company as well as the managerial
tasks in project management, including assignments related to
organizational health and safety.
Lectures supplemented with workshops, presentation seminars and
Omfang og forventet arbejdsindsats
The module is 5 ECTS which is corresponding to 150 hours of